- Supervise children ages 5-12 (approximately 15-30 children each day) at Mary’s Place. We have a playground behind our building and different games/toys/crafts for the children to do. We start each day with a designated reading time and incorporate other educational activities during the week.
- Record daily attendance, parental sign in/out of children
- Maintain files for each child including permission slips and all required documentation
- Serve the children lunch and snack each day (Foodlink provides daily deliveries of premade lunch and snack)
- Accompany children 2 days/week to local YMCA for swim lessons (The lessons are taught by staff from YMCA and YMCA provides bussing to/from)
- Accompany children on 4 field trips (Mary’s Place provides bus to/from field trips and covers all expenses)